1. All fees are exclusive of VAT.
2. Credit Card payments are subject to a 3% surcharge on the transaction amount.
3. Parking fees are not included.
4. A 45 minute waiting time is included in all airport pick ups, additional waiting times may incur a separate charge.
6. Additional surcharges may be added for bookings made on public and bank holidays.
7. Times, routes and further details will be stipulated at the time of booking. Any modifications to should be requested at least seven days in advance of the date of travel and all attempts will be made to accommodate these changes subject to availability. Additional charges may be incurred.
8. TCS will endeavour to provide the vehicle requested but in the unlikely event that this is not possible, a substitute vehicle of similar description will be provided.
9. In the unlikely event of a vehicle breakdown or the vehicle being rendered unserviceable, all efforts will be made to provide an alternative vehicle as quickly as possible. However, TCS will not be held liable for any consequential loss incurred.
10. TCS always aim to be at collection points well within times agreed, under very exceptional circumstances (unexpected traffic congestion, adverse weather conditions, etc) this may cause delays. A 30 minute delay will be deemed to be within the terms of agreement, however, the time can be made up at the end of the booking period on request.
11. The cost of repair to any damage caused by the customer to either the interior or exterior of the vehicle will be billed accordingly to the customer.
12. TCS may occasionally provide subcontracted vehicles.
13. Our chauffeurs will always drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road, traffic, and weather conditions and always within legal speed limits.
14. Journeys will completed by the most appropriate route on the day unless instructed otherwise at the time of booking.
15. All vehicles (included subcontracted) are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. All properties carried are entirely at the risk of the customer and TCS shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss or damage to such property.
16. Any lost property left in the vehicle will be returned to the customer, where possible.
17. TCS have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat to the chauffeur, vehicle or other passengers,
18. TCS maintains a strict no smoking policy in all its vehicles.
TCS are committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We will not transfer any information outside the European Economic Area. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
TCS only collect information about you to process your quote or booking requests.
The type of information we will collect about you includes: your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit/debit card details.
We do not store your credit/debit card information once your booking has been processed.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing e-mail from us in the future and will not divulge your information to any third party.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or amend them promptly. If you have any questions or comments regarding privacy, please contact us.